Q: Truck failed emissions test

My truck failed emissions, and they gave me five codes that are the problem.

If you want your Ford Ranger to pass its emissions test, diagnosing those five codes will be your start to correcting any problems that are currently preventing your Ranger from passing the test. Due to the information provided being a bit limited, I would recommend enlisting the assistance of a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to come by and diagnose each of those engine codes. They will be able to determine the exact cause for each fault as well as assist with making the repairs necessary to eliminate those codes and keep your Ranger running healthy so it can pass emissions.