Q: truck engaging

my truck rev up to about 4000k rpm then starts moving in first gear. what could be the problem

Hi Bruce. Typically when this problem occurs, it’s due to a slipping or worn out torque converter on an automatic transmission. However, with modern transmissions, sensors and internal components, it could be caused by other internal parts damage inside the transmission. You might want to have a professional mechanic complete a car is slow to accelerate inspection so they can hopefully pinpoint the source of your Ram’s issues.

3. truck engaging