Q: truck engaging

my truck rev up to about 4000k rpm then starts moving in first gear. what could be the problem

3. truck engaging

Q: I was told my car has 2 thermostats. Is this true?

The vehicle with this engine size is equipped with a primary and a secondary thermostat in the cooling system. The primary and secondary thermostat open at different temperatures. The secondary one opens up at 203 F and should be fully...

Q: I have a pulley going bad and I need to know what is happening.

Hi, thanks for writing in. The pulley bearing may be binding the engine and causing the rough idle problem. I recommend replacing the pulley and bearing then recheck the idle to see if running better or needs additional diagnosis. If...

Q: Electrical Issues - 1999 Toyota RAV4

Hey there. It is very possible that the negative terminal end on your battery cables could be damaged. I would recommend loosening it up and removing it for further inspection. If the terminal is broken in any way it will...