Q: Truck dies while stopped

The truck cuts off when stopping.

3. Truck dies while stopped

Q: All of a sudden it dies while driving?

Hi, thanks for writing in. This could well be a failure of the fuel pump relay, or the crankshaft position sensor. Both electronic components which can start failing from heat/use, then cool off and work again. Over time, sometime a...

Q: Q: How do I use the steering wheel controls?

For your convenience and safety when driving, your truck is equipped with Steering Wheel controls. These controls allow you to operate several functions of your vehicle without taking your eyes off the road. To use the Steering Wheel controls. ...

Q: Car is cranking but not firing up to start

It sounds like the starter is failing. Its drawing too many amps from the battery causing the battery cables to get hot and melt. I recommend having a qualified technician such as one from YourMechanic to perform a starter test...