Q: Truck died and will not restart

My truck started this morning via the remote. It died before I got outside and will not restart.

A: Hello, first thing to check is all the fuse...

Hello, first thing to check is all the fuses, make sure they are seated. There will be be more information needed for the truck not restarting. If it cranks and wont start, a scanner will need to be connected to see if there are any codes and see if live data can lead to a recommendation. If the engine won't turn over, like the starter is not working, then the starting circuit will need to be checked at the starter. You may need the aid of mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, with a scanner, to see if there are any codes present and/or starter diagnosis.