Q: Q: Truck died and will not restart

My truck started this morning via the remote. It died before I got outside and will not restart.

3. Q: Truck died and will not restart

Q: What other gaskets will I need to replace the intake manifold gasket? 1997 Ford Mustang V6

Hello - the intake manifold on this engine has an upper and lower section. Several gasket manufacturers offer an intake manifold gasket set, which includes all of the gaskets needed to perform this repair. If you are doing this repair...

Q: Starting issues, bucks and stalls during acceleration

The first issue of a no-start or a stall after starting is going to be a problem with the anti-theft system and maybe the ignition key or the key sensor intermittently not disabling the anti-theft system. This would need to...

Q: There is a loud humming noise coming from from passenger side of car that starts at about 40mph.

Hi, thanks for writing in. I'd be happy to help. I would suggest checking the wheel bearings as a worn wheel bearing can create this loud hum you are describing. Wheel bearings are subjected to a lot of friction and...