Q: Truck died after running for 1 min or so and now wont even turn over batt and starter are good

Truck died after running for about 1 min then tried to restart starter engaging batteries are good and motor will not turn over check oil and is good

A: The batteries must actually be tested as go...

The batteries must actually be tested as good. The cables and connections at the batteries and starter should be clean and tight. Voltage must be present at the small wire at the starter solenoid when the ignition switch is in the "crank" position. If yes, then you need a starter or the engine is locked up. If not, check fuse #10 (5A) at the Totally Integrated Power Module (TIPM). Beyond fuse replacement, this will require a scan tool to check for codes in the TIPM. It can also cause a "no crank" and need replacing. If you want to have your truck’s starting issue diagnosed for you, a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, can take a look at your car at your home or office to make necessary repairs.