Q: Truck cranks but stall when put in gear

My truck will crank but when i put it in gear it shuts off. Whats wrong with it

3. Truck cranks but stall when put in gear

Q: My truck won't start, battery is good, alternator is good, don't know if its starter, was told might have to change neutral lock.

You will need to test the small yellow wire with a blue stripe that goes to the starter and powers it when the ignition switch is turned to start. If the the wire checks out with power then the problem...

Q: I got rust in my engine is there a way to get rid of it in truck?

The rear ABS sensor is mounted in the top of the rear differential. I am not sure if your question is about rust in your engine? Can you clarify the question? You also mention a problem about the engine...

Q: I'm trying to find out what is wrong with my car

Based on the symptoms you described it seems as if your fan clutch or water pump may be having an issue. I would recommend having your cooling system pressure tested by a qualified professional to determine the exact source of...