Q: Truck cranks but stall when put in gear

My truck will crank but when i put it in gear it shuts off. Whats wrong with it

3. Truck cranks but stall when put in gear

Q: I just changed out my throttle body and now my car idles ok in reverse but stalls in drive. Could this have something to do with the throttle sensor?

Hi there. If you are stating that your car will not go in reverse, and that this occurred after you replaced the throttle body; it's very difficult to pinpoint what might have caused this without being there to inspect your...

Q: My fan for my a c and heater is only blowing air on 2 3 and 4 settings but not 1

The blower motor resistor, in the motor speed control circuit, is probably faulty. If your vehicle does not have automatic temperature control, the part that needs to be replaced is relatively inexpensive. If you desire a definitive diagnosis, and replacement...

Q: Q: Rear main seal leaking

Hi. Being a car that is over 20 years old you are probably going to need a new transmission. A technician from YourMechanic can come out and replace the Speed sensor and see if that fixes the issue. If you...