Q: Truck cranks but stall when put in gear

My truck will crank but when i put it in gear it shuts off. Whats wrong with it

3. Truck cranks but stall when put in gear

Q: Q: How do I turn on the headlights?

The headlights are controlled with the Headlamp Control knob. To turn on the headlights, rotate the knob to the headlight position.

Q: Tail lights suddenly not working.

You have a broken brake light switch connector wire. The green wire with a red stripe goes to the brake lights and will cause the brake lights not to work. You may also have a problem with the turn signal...

Q: Car dies after running for a while

This seems to be a fuel issue of some kind. With the new fuel pump it would be a good idea to replace the fuel filter if your vehicle has one. If that makes no difference it is possible that...