Q: Truck barely moving in lower gears

My truck has a manual 5-speed transmission. When I am in first, second, or third gear, my truck barely moves. I think it might be the clutch.

3. Truck barely moving in lower gears

Q: Code P0303 cylinder 3 misfire

The symptoms you describe along with the blinking Check Engine Light and P0303 trouble code definitely tell us that you have a misfire in cylinder number 3. Your engine uses a coil on plug system. This means each individual...

Q: What does the Service Transmission message mean?

The Service Transmission message can appear on the driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this alert, then the transmission is not operating properly and should be serviced as soon as possible.

Q: Why is my truck is leaking transmission fluid?

Hi there. Check the location of the transmission fluid leak on the case to determine what needs replaced. There are 5 locations for the transmission to leak that are common. Locations of a leak The input shaft seal The...