Q: Truck barely moving in lower gears

My truck has a manual 5-speed transmission. When I am in first, second, or third gear, my truck barely moves. I think it might be the clutch.

3. Truck barely moving in lower gears

Q: I have a 2003 Cadillac DeVille. It makes a popping sound from driver side front wheel when you turn to right and when you give it gas.

Hello. It sounds like you have a failing cv axle. When the axle joint fails and has excessive freeplay then this noise will occur. It can also be caused by something loose in the brakes or possibly a failing suspension...

Q: seems to be stuck in 2nd or 1st cant tell

Here are a few things to check next: With a fully charged battery, test the voltage on the ERLS fuse, Key On Engine Off (KOEO) and the transmission connector connected. If the voltage is low at the...

Q: Gas filler neck rejects fuel immediately.

Your fuel neck has a restriction in the hose. The filler neck has a big hose on the out side and a smaller hose on the inside. If someone tried to siphon gas from your truck they may have knocked...