Q: Truck barely moving in lower gears

My truck has a manual 5-speed transmission. When I am in first, second, or third gear, my truck barely moves. I think it might be the clutch.

Hi. It sounds like your transmission fluid may just be dirty. Dirty transmission fluid can cause the car to hesitate. Check your owner’s manual to see how much transmission fluid is supposed to be used. In most circumstances changing the fluid fixes the problem. I would have a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, provide your car a transmission fluid service in order to help solve your gears issue.