Q: Truck acts like it wants go in another gear

Truck like it don't wanna go in another gear an hardly wanna move when drive then it will kick into a hard gear

A: For this issue you will need to have the ca...

For this issue you will need to have the car’s computer scanned. By doing so you’ll be able to see if the transmission sensors or shift solenoids are setting codes. The transmission may have internal solenoid problems or and internal leak. Have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose your shifting issue firsthand. They’ll be able to pinpoint what exactly needs to be repaired.