Q: Trouble with Jeep audio.

Radio no longer works in my car. I know that the Jeep Commanders with the sun roof have a known issue with the radio when it rains. The radio speakers no longer work.

There is a known issue for this car model to have a faulty radio, however, it can still be inspected. First have a mechanic check the 30 amp fuse for the radio. If you have a leaking sunroof you will have water build up on your floor board. A technician from YourMechanic can help you find out why the radio is not working testing voltages and replacing the radio as needed.

3. Trouble with Jeep audio.