Q: Trouble using the locks on the doors

My driver's side door won't lock. Also, the unlocking system won't unlock or lock the doors.

If all of the doors are not locking and unlocking at all, then most of the time it is caused by a bad main switch on the driver side door. This switch supplies power to all of the locks, and if it fails, this will occur. It can also be a wiring issue, but the switch is most likely. I typically take a voltage meter and take the door apart and check the voltage going to each switch. If there is voltage at the switches and at the doors then the actuators may be bad. If you are going to have this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your lock issue and replace the door lock switch for you if needed.

3. Trouble using the locks on the doors