Q: trouble starting the vehicle

When I start the vehicle it takes a bit for the engine to turn over and makes a sound similar to when you are trying to jump start a car that doesn't have quite enough juice yet. When I purchased the truck I had taken it to a mechanic who mentioned that piston 6 was misfiring upon a cold start but didn't appear to have issues once it was running. Would this be an issue with the spark plugs?

Hi there. Assuming, the battery is fully charged and the terminals are clean and tight, leads me to believe, there may be a problem with the starter drawing to much current. There are many possibilities for the #6 cylinder misfire cold, it could be, a faulty spark plug, a faulty ignition coil, a faulty fuel injector, or a cylinder compression concern. Replacing components without diagnoses, can be expensive and time consuming without resolution. I recommend having your vehicle’s slow crank and #6 cylinder misfire cold be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.