Q: Trouble shoot break down when my engine starts back up after 30 minutes or more.

My Accent CRDi so far runs 2,23,459 kms. I have done service in every 10000 km without any fail. Only physically damages and rare maintenance caused by weak of the shock absorber or other bushes are the problems i need to resolved. Apart from that the vehicle is a part of my life. Since last couple of weeks I was in trouble with the vehicle the reason is unknown to me and to the service team too. Car break down frequently without any warnings in between running or while stops in neutral position. There are no warning indications in the meter, no rise in temperature too. Coolant is full, battery is good, fan is working, radiator is full, even the service team clean the diesel tank twice. Still the reason is unknown to us. If stops during running, after 30 minutes or more sometimes it starts or may need to push heavily and it gets starts. Can you help me out of this

3. Trouble shoot break down when my engine starts back up after 30 minutes or more.