Q: Trouble getting transmission to go into gear

It feels like I have air in my manual 6 speed transmission. I am having trouble getting it to go into gear.

3. Trouble getting transmission to go into gear

Q: Replaced calipers and brake shoes. Bled the brakes and loose clutch. Get clutch back and loose brake pressure. Why?

Hello. The symptoms you are describing are very unusual. The clutch and brake hydraulic systems on your vehicle are separate, and should function completely independently of each other. The brake master cylinder uses a completely different set of lines than...

Q: Bubbles in gas

When your son poured bubbles into your gas tank, all of the fuel was contaminated. A car cannot run on contaminated fuel. The motor is designed to run on a complex fuel to air ratio and if the fuel is...

Q: Q: How do I fold the rear seats?

The rear seats can be folded down to create extra storage space in the cabin or in the trunk. To fold down the rear seats, follow these steps: 1. Unbuckle the rear seatbelts. 2. Fold the front seats into their...