Q: trouble getting car out of 1st gear , sometimes into 1sr gear aswell

i have a hyundai i20 2010, while driving in traffic for about 1hour. when i am in 1st gear and about to change into 2nd, the gear stick becomes difficult to move out of gear, if i release the clutch pedal and engage it immediately again then the gear stick comes out of 1st with ease. the gearbox was replace at about 71488 Miles. what could be the problem? the place that replaced the gearbox doesnt want to fix it because they say they cant see to find a problem.

3. trouble getting car out of 1st gear , sometimes into 1sr gear aswell