Q: Trouble finding the VAG COM security code.

I have a vag com and i can't find the 7 digit code for the security access.

3. Trouble finding the VAG COM security code.

Q: Engine will not start and there is a no start fault code p2294.

Hi there. The code P2294 is for the fuel pressure regulator. Check the fuel pressure regulator for power to it and power out. Check the fuel pressure on the rail to ensure that the fuel pump is working properly. What...

Q: My car is on anti-theft mode and I can't turn my car on. I don't have a key for that

Hey there. The vehicle has an integrated anti-theft system that can not be turned off or bypassed for a no start. If you lost all the factory keys, then you will need to have new keys made and programmed using...

Q: A red light on the dashboard 2006 Honda Accord

Hello - this is not a problem. This is simply the security system indicating that it is "active", after locking your car, and is operating normally.