Q: Trouble finding the VAG COM security code.

I have a vag com and i can't find the 7 digit code for the security access.

3. Trouble finding the VAG COM security code.

Q: What are FUCA Bushings? I’m told the Rearward and Forward are worn and need replacing...?

From the description you give FUCA means front upper control arm bushings. The control arm has a front and rearward bushing.

Q: Car clicked when trying to start it so I changed battery and now it just shuts off when I try to start it

If the vehicle will not start with a good battery then you need to see if the theft system is activated? Try to hold your key FOB next to the push to start button before pressing button to see if...

Q: What happens when the vehicle security system is activated?

If your vehicle security system was armed correctly, it should activate when someone attempts to break in through a door, a window or the trunk. Here’s what should happen: The headlights will flash. The horn will honk. After...