Q: Trouble finding the VAG COM security code.

I have a vag com and i can't find the 7 digit code for the security access.

3. Trouble finding the VAG COM security code.

Q: As I drive away there is a trail of petrol/oil left behind

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. If you can see a fuel trail behind your vehicle, yes it can be dangerous to drive the vehicle, depending on where the fuel is leaking from. Check under the vehicle to see...

Q: Q: Temperature Gauge

With most any other vehicle, your diagnosis would be dead on, congratulations! In your case, the problem is most likely the thermostat. With this Audi engine, the Audi engineers were more clever, there is only a single coolant temperature sensor,...

Q: My car will start and the theft light comes on then car jerks

Hello, and thank you for writing in. When multiple sensors and warning lights appear to fail, the culprit is typically electrical. You may want to start with a basic charging system test, which would include testing the battery and the...