Q: Tried jumping and won't do anything, No lights work.

Left interior lights on for 16+ hours. Came back car was dead... Obviously. Assuming it's the battery since the lights won't come on. The car isn't clicking or even trying to turn over.

A: Hello. Your battery has failed. If the ligh...

Hello. Your battery has failed. If the lights were left on for this long then it has completely drained the battery and has ruined it. If the battery will not even take a jump then it needs a long charge to see if it will accept the charge. If it will not then the battery needs to be replaced.

If you need help with getting this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as one of our certified technicians can come to your home and diagnose your dead battery firsthand for an accurate repair.