Q: Q: Transmission went

I took my car to pepboys for an oil change yesterday. I get into my car today and try to go to the store no transmission. My car was running perfectly fine do you think they did something wrong????

It would be difficult to say whether or not anyone did anything to cause your transmission to fail, without anything to base a conclusion on either way. It could just be a matter of coincidence. The transmission may have failed "today" whether or not the oil was changed "yesterday". The vehicle is 15 years old with 200,000 miles according to the information provided. Based on that alone, the transmission could have gone "today" or lasted another several thousand miles. Without actually seeing the vehicle to determine if anything looks like it may have been tampered with, I couldn’t say there’s anything that could have been done during an oil change to cause a transmission to fail. Have a local transmission specialist check inspect the transmission for a more precise examination.

3. Q: Transmission went