Q: Transmission stopped, ABS/BAS lights present - 2012 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500

My van started doing some very strange things. The transmission stopped working, and it won’t go anywhere. My ABS/BAS lights came on when this happened, also. Do you know what might be wrong? How can I fix this?

Check with a transmission shop that is familiar with these transmissions (like Silver Star Transmission). There are lubricant temperature issues, along with planetary gear carrier "debris" that could be the problem.

• Transmission stopped, ABS/BAS lights present - 2012 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500