Q: Transmission stopped, ABS/BAS lights present - 2012 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500

My van started doing some very strange things. The transmission stopped working, and it won’t go anywhere. My ABS/BAS lights came on when this happened, also. Do you know what might be wrong? How can I fix this?

Check with a transmission shop that is familiar with these transmissions (like Silver Star Transmission). There are lubricant temperature issues, along with planetary gear carrier "debris" that could be the problem.

3. Transmission stopped, ABS/BAS lights present - 2012 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500