Q: Q: Transmission slipping

My transmission seems to be slipping.

3. Q: Transmission slipping

Q: Q: Car stalling when put into gear.

It sounds to me like the engine might have drivability problems and the load from the transmission is overcoming the engine power at idle. Have a certified mechanic who is familiar with older carbureted engines inspect the timing and check...

Q: My car doesn't move when in Drive or Reverse when idling

If you pushed the pistons into the calipers in order to accommodate the new pads, you may now have too much brake fluid in the reservoir. Check that the fluid level in the reservoir is not above the maximum level....

Q: Leaking antifreeze from underneath the car.

Hi there. Check all of the cooling hoses on the engine, to the heater core, and to the radiator. See if any hoses are cracked. Check to see if the clamps are loose and need tightened or replaced. Look around...