Q: Transmission slipping not shifting (washer pump stopped at same time).

The transmission is slipping and not shifting. It will shift into first then second then stops shifting. When I slow down it shifts straight to first and revs like downshifting a manual. I don't know if it is pertinent but the washer pump stopped at the same time this happened.

Checked fluid level - it is good the fluid is smooth and I don't smell anything.

I have not flushed and filled or changed the filter in the 6 years I have owned it.

3. Transmission slipping not shifting (washer pump stopped at same time).