Q: Transmission shifter/column is stuck

The transmission shifter/column is stuck.

3. Transmission shifter/column is stuck

Q: Need to replace clutch but also looks like bell housing cracked around the starter to transmission?

Hello there. Clutch replacement in your 2006 Dodge Dakota is a large job. To replace the clutch, many components such as the transmission and driveshaft must be removed. If you are unsure at all about doing this job, it should...

Q: Antifreeze leakage

Hey there. This sounds like you may have a leak somewhere in your coolant system. This is common and should not be a big issue if taken care of timely. I would not recommend driving the vehicle until this is...

Q: Truck doesn't like to go into gear while driving

Based on your description, I think one of two things is happening. Either your transmission fluid level is low causing the slipping or there is an internal transmission issue. I would start by checking the fluid level of your transmission....