Q: Transmission shift solenoid not working

The transmission shift solenoid is malfunctioning and causing it to not shift from gear to gear.

A: With the engine at operating temp, and the ...

With the engine at operating temp, and the vehicle in park, open the hood and check the transmission fluid level. If the fluid level is low, you most likely have a leak. If the level is low, the solenoids can't operate properly due to low line pressure. If the fluid level is normal and the fluid is clean it may just be a fuse. I have seen the fuses that control the solenoids blow out and cause them not to function. A trained technician, such as one from YourMechanic can help you with diagnostics and repair of your vehicle.