Q: Transmission sensor error

I am getting a transmission sensor error.

3. Transmission sensor error

Q: Q: Car not going into reverse

Hi. Shifting problems on modern automatic vehicles usually lead to a failing solenoid. If it's a manual, it's more likely a mechanical problem either in the linkage or internal trans parts. I suggest having a mechanic from YourMechanic inspect your...

Q: My car shakes when I accelerate above 30 mph.

There are many things that can potentially cause your vehicle to shake at that speed. Some of the potential causes of this issue would include but are not limited to tires with cupping wear due to bad shocks, tires are...

Q: The Wrench Light is on

The Wrench symbol on the dashboard is a maintenance reminder. It will come on for a short time when you are approaching a scheduled maintenance, and it will light up more frequently and for a longer duration as you get...