Q: Transmission problem

I was driving down the road and all the sudden my car just wouldn't go there RPMs got really high but it wouldn't move does that mean my transmission is gone completely or can it be fixed

A: Given the amount of miles you have on that ...

Given the amount of miles you have on that car your transmission would need to be checked to see if it is not low on fluid. Afterwards, it can be overhauled or replaced as needed. Most of the time it can be overhauled unless there is internal case damage that is found when it is taken apart and inspected.

If you’d like to get a second opinion about this, feel free to contact a certified mechanic who can diagnose your cars driving symptoms. Once this is done the problem can be pinpointed and the necessary repairs can be made.