Q: Q: Transmission overheating

My transmission is overheating once I get up to a certain amount of miles.

3. Q: Transmission overheating

Q: Transmission & brake problems

Hi there. From the description you have provided, leads to advising you to find another repair facility. All the work you have had done and the problems your vehicle has, should be covered by the repair shops warranty. The smoking...

Q: Clunk in front on driverside louder at low speed

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Cadillac DTS. I would suggest checking the sway bar end links, strut bearings, and bushings. When these are worn they can cause a clunking sound. If you decide to get this fixed, I...

Q: Q: My car is not starting

Hello there. If the engine does not crank over, the issue is probably the starter, starter relay or ignition relay. If the engine does crank over, then it is likely that your Crown Victoria is experiencing an ignition or fuel...