Q: Transmission oil

If I provide my own oil (to have my transmission oil changed) will I be charged less than quoted?

3. Transmission oil

Q: I have a 08 Pontiac G6 car won't jump start no lights no click at all what could this be

Be sure to resolve this as routinely jump starting a vehicle is not a safe practice. Every time the operation is performed there is a risk of damage to both vehicles, as well as bystanders, due to short circuit, reversed...

Q: Q: Speedometer not working.

The speed sensor itself does not have a gear permanently attached to it. The driven gear as it is known, should be already installed in the transmission. There is most likely a single slot that engages with the top of...

Q: Engine mount replacement.

From your description of loose and cracked mounts it sounds like both of the mounts in question should be replaced. However, I would recommend you have a certified mechanic inspect the condition of the mounts and replace any that are...