Q: Transmission oil

If I provide my own oil (to have my transmission oil changed) will I be charged less than quoted?

3. Transmission oil

Q: Anti theft light still blinking while car is running, unable to shift gears.

You may have a problem with the immobilizer system. I would suggest using a different key to see if the problem is one of the keys having a problem or the vehicle unit having problems recognizing the keys. If only...

Q: Gas usage high

Depending on the conditions, 25 miles per gallon is not too bad, especially in the winter. Gas companies are required by the government to change the mixture of gas in the winter to decrease vehicle emissions. When they make a...

Q: Stalling at red lights, and sputters sometimes when I press the gas.

This may be a sign of a failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine. This valve is controlled by the...