Q: Transmission oil

If I provide my own oil (to have my transmission oil changed) will I be charged less than quoted?

3. Transmission oil

Q: I have an 08 Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.7 V6 that keeps overheating

The most common causes of overheating include low coolant level (including that due to leaks), a faulty thermostat, a plugged radiator, a faulty radiator pressure cap, collapsed hoses, non functioning cooling fans, and a faulty water pump or drive belt....

Q: My 2007 Toyota Yaris jerks a bit when I press the accelerator- usually when it is cold.

Hello. Most of the time a jerking is caused by an engine misfire. If the engine has not been tuned up in some time it may be as simple as that. It can also be caused by a sensor that...

Q: Fan belt squeaking

The belt tensioner or pulley will need to be checked along with the belt's condition. The belt may just need to be adjusted. I recommend having a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, come and test your vehicle for you....