Q: Q: Transmission mount

When I put my car in drive it makes a loud thump and feels like something is dropping, does this sound like a transmission mount?

3. Q: Transmission mount

Q: The truck has problems shifting

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Ford F-100. Depending on the engine you have and if you have a manual transmission then you may have broken motor and transmission mounts that will cause the clutch linkage and shifter to...

Q: Motor mounts keep breaking

Hello. If the first engine mounts that you had replaced a year ago were the original engine mounts, they could have failed as a result of age and wear. Sometimes, aftermarket engine mounts are defective before they are installed, so...

Q: P1346, P1349, P0130,and P0133 codes are read on a scanner.

Hi there. The movement of the vehicle when starting the engine and driving in the parking lots would be caused by an engine or transmission mount or both. Check the mounts and see if any of them are broken from...