Q: Transmission malfunction error code

A transmission malfunction error code came on in my car.

3. Transmission malfunction error code

Q: Do I have to change my ignition coils when i change my spark plugs?

Hello. It really depends on the overall condition of the vehicle as to whether or not it will make that drive. Replacing the spark plugs is a good place to start maintenance, but I would definitely check all of the...

Q: While driving, the gears downshift and the car will not go into reverse.

Hello, thanks for writing in. Your description suggests that the transmission linkage is not correctly aligned, or is not staying in a correctly aligned position, from the steering column to the transmission itself. This is all external to the transmission...

Q: How much does a shift solenoid cost? or sensor or the connector cost?

Your vehicle is equipped with a 4T65-E transmission. There are several solenoids in the 4T65-E transmission and the cost to replace will depend on how many are defective. However, prior to replacing anything the solenoid(s) must be tested (if they...