Q: Transmission leak, starting problems from truck.

My transmission is leaking from both the front and rear main seal. In addition, my truck will not start without being jumped off. After I shut it off for a few hours, it will not start back up.

The front seal on the transmission could be a problem. You will need to have a technician inspect for leaking transmission fluid. He will remove the transmission and remove the front pump in order to see if it is a seal or a bushing leak. With the age of the car, I would guess it is the bushing or the torque converter shaft could be worn. The rear seal is pretty easy to replace unless the input shaft is worn on the driveshaft. For the battery problem you will need to have the battery load tested. It sounds like you may have a worn out battery that will not take a charge.