Q: Transmission leak

I have an 03 Ford Taurus S with a U type engine and just replaced the coil pack...I turned on the car a d let it run for a few mins and everything sound great. When I turned it off I noticed a clicking noise and saw that there was a puddle of tranny fluid under the car. I also checked my oil and it was extremely low,...I checked my oil 3 days ago and it was over half full. I'm not over heating and my spark plugs and such were recently changed. And there is no sign of an oil leak anywhere.

Hi there. It’s possible that a transmission line may have come loose or has a small hole which is causing the leak. It is also a possibility that the transmission oil pan gasket has worn out, causing the leak when the vehicle is in motion. Either way, it’s always best to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to complete an oil / fluid leak inspection in order to determine where the leak is coming from; and recommend the right repairs.