Q: Q: Transmission fluid leaking

The transmission fluid is leaking a lot. I might have a gasket leak, and need an oil pan for the transmission.

A transmission can leak from many places, but the most common source on a transmission like yours is the pan gasket. Most of the time, the pan doesn’t need to be replaced, just the gasket. This is a relatively simple procedure that is completed during a regular transmission service when the pan is removed for filter replacement. I suggest you have a trained professional inspect your transmission fluid leak and make the necessary repair. YourMechanic is an excellent option.

3. Q: Transmission fluid leaking