Q: Transmission fluid leaking

I have had passenger side CV-axle replaced about 1.5 yrs ago. Once I got it done, I started noticing transmission fluid leak under the car may be couple of drops every night on my drive way. I had the seal replaced between the axle and the transmission. But, that did not fix the leak. Note that I have been checking trans fluid every other week and am making sure I do not go too low. What is the best way to fix this situation? Would getting both the axle and seal replace again?

Although it is not entirely possibly to tell without physically inspecting the car, it is possible that the seals in the CV axles may be failing again or have debris in them causing premature failure. Depending on road conditions where you live, this can be very common in areas with harsh winters or rural areas where the car’s undercarriage may be exposed to dirt and rocks frequently. The important thing is that you are on top of checking the fluid to be sure it does not get low. You may want to consider having a professional from YourMechanic come to your home to take a look at the CV joints/axles on your car to correct the problem before it worsens.

3. Transmission fluid leaking