Q: Transmission fluid leaked out

My car's transmission fluid leaked out.

If your fluid has leaked out completely, I would suggest having the system thoroughly inspected by a certified mechanic.

Q: Multiple problems with car

Hello. It sounds like you may have a couple of issues going on that may or may not be related. The coolant leak needs to be checked and fixed first as that can cause engine overheating and cause the smell...

Q: Gear stick stuck

Hi, there are a few different possibilities for why your gear stick is stuck. A couple reasons are a worn-out ignition or a broken shifter mechanism. I would recommend getting a qualified mechanic from YourMechanic to come out and inspect...

Q: Coolant leaking quickly

A common problem with your truck is that the water pump will leak. It is possible that there may be another reason your truck is leaking as well. Perhaps a coolant hose, or your radiator has sprung a leak. I...