Q: Transmission fluid leaked out

My car's transmission fluid leaked out.

A: If your fluid has leaked out completely, I ...

If your fluid has leaked out completely, I would suggest having the system thoroughly inspected by a certified mechanic.

Q: The light next to the "drive" indicator has started flashing.

The flashing light indicates a fault with the transmission, in a similar manner the check engine light indicates a faulty sensor,etc. The best thing to do before spending money, is to spend money on a proper diagnosis as to why...

Q: Brake Light are on

The brake light came on possibly due to low fluid in the brake reservoir. Check to see if the brake fluid is low. You may have brake pads that are worn down and should have the brakes inspected by a...

Q: Coolant leaking from somewhere. No clue where from.

Hello. Locating a coolant leak can be a challenge. The coolant system operates under a low pressure. When you need to locate a leak, you must create that pressure. There is a tool called a coolant pressure tester that can...