Q: Transmission fluid leaked out

My car's transmission fluid leaked out.

If your fluid has leaked out completely, I would suggest having the system thoroughly inspected by a certified mechanic.

Q: Car oil needs to be refilled before oil change is due

Hello. If you are losing oil, it is either leaking or being burned. The causes of burning oil would be faulty piston rings that allow the oil to blow by into the combustion chamber or bad valve guide seals that...

Q: I changed the coil pack spark plugs and plug wires my car still runs bad why

If the engine is running bad then you should be getting a code set in the computer. If not, then a scanner should be used to view data to see if the engine is running lean or rich. Check the...

Q: My Chevr HHR (2006) has milky oil, and white smoke puffs out of the dipstick tube. The car doesn't overheat,and the heater works.

Check for any change in coolant level in the overflow reservoir. If no change over, say, 500 miles, you simply have a high level of condensation because there is absolutely no other source of water to the engine. You can...