Q: Transmission fluid leaked out

My car's transmission fluid leaked out.

A: If your fluid has leaked out completely, I ...

If your fluid has leaked out completely, I would suggest having the system thoroughly inspected by a certified mechanic.

Q: Engine overheating

Hi there. I would strongly recommend pressure testing the cooling system to ensure your vehicle does not have any leaks or pressure drops. Also, be sure to bleed the cooling system thoroughly. It is imperative to bleed the cooling system...

Q: Car won't start battery is good been tested, all light's work. 2004 Honda Accord

Hey there. If codes were set, these codes provide the starting point for the diagnosis and repair. If the battery on your car is putting out at least 12 volts or so (technically it should be 12.6 fully charged) and...

Q: Oil and coolant leak

Hi. Your vehicle can be leaking from numerous locations. I would start by performing a pressure test on the cooling system. This test uses a dedicated tool to pressurize the cooling system and pinpoint the leak. To address the oil...