Q: Transmission fluid leaked out

My car's transmission fluid leaked out.

If your fluid has leaked out completely, I would suggest having the system thoroughly inspected by a certified mechanic.

3. Transmission fluid leaked out

Q: The car is overheating

The normal opening temperature of the thermostat is between 85c and 102c. Your car is running in the middle and this is good. You should not be overheating as this is the normal operating range for your engine. If...

Q: I have codes P0151, P0171, and P0174. I have changed out my O2 sensor, but now I have all these codes

Hey there. The codes you have downloaded simply relate to malfunctions in the "engine management system." It appears codes were set for oxygen sensor voltage out-of-range, possible EGR (exhaust gas recirculation) problems such as a blockage, and a generic code...

Q: I have changed the crank shaft sensor but the car still keeps stalling. What else could be wrong.

Hello. You should also try checking the camshaft sensor as this also performs a similar function in that it monitors the camshaft speed which tells the computer how to regulate ignition and fuel injection timing much like the crankshaft sensor....