Q: Transmission fluid leaked out

My car's transmission fluid leaked out.

A: If your fluid has leaked out completely, I ...

If your fluid has leaked out completely, I would suggest having the system thoroughly inspected by a certified mechanic.

Q: My gear shift doesn't shift to any other gear its stuck on neutral. I open the gear assembly and I can pull a lever which allows me to move it.

Hi there. The shifter interlock solenoid is not working and needs replaced. The shifter interlock solenoid makes the shifter lock in place so it does not move if you accidentally move it into another gear. If you need further assistance...

Q: How can I make sure I am not being ripped off for repairs to my 2004 Camry?

Hey there. If you want to make sure the dealer is being honest with you, then ask for all the repairs that are needed to show you what is wrong and explain why it needs to be done. Do not...

Q: Why does my truck have gas pouring out near the tank when started up?

Good question. I will go through a few steps with you to try to save you a little money and hopefully find the problem. Get under your truck near the fuel tank. Look for the lines that are...