Q: Transmission fluid leaked out

My car's transmission fluid leaked out.

A: If your fluid has leaked out completely, I ...

If your fluid has leaked out completely, I would suggest having the system thoroughly inspected by a certified mechanic.

Q: I can hear a rattling noise under my hood close to the outside of the motor

Hey there. I would not expect anything in or around the oil pan itself to make rattling noises that might be considered musical. Heat shields for exhaust manifolds and other metal brackets and shielding can make lots of rattling noises,...

Q: There is noise on the car transmission in the beginning

Hi there. Usually, noises coming from the transmission at start up are caused by low transmission fluid or dirty transmission fluid that needs to be changed. If the transmission fluid level is okay and the fluid is not bad, then...

Q: All coolant leaking from vehicle after sitting

It would appear that your vehicle is experiencing a considerable coolant leak. As coolant leaks can lead to overheating, and potential engine damage, I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, determine the exact location of...