Q: Transmission fluid leaked out

My car's transmission fluid leaked out.

A: If your fluid has leaked out completely, I ...

If your fluid has leaked out completely, I would suggest having the system thoroughly inspected by a certified mechanic.

Q: I have codes P0151, P0171, and P0174. I have changed out my O2 sensor, but now I have all these codes

Hey there. The codes you have downloaded simply relate to malfunctions in the "engine management system." It appears codes were set for oxygen sensor voltage out-of-range, possible EGR (exhaust gas recirculation) problems such as a blockage, and a generic code...

Q: Blower fan on heater

If you look under the right side of the dash to locate the blower motor for the a/c heater system and disconnect and inspect connector to blower motor and to the resistor. If both look good then you most likely...

Q: White smoke coming from engine after car is turned off

Hello, thank you for writing in. The symptoms you are having are classic of a failed head gasket. While it can be expensive and time consuming to check the condition of the new head gasket, it is very possible it...