Q: Transmission fluid leaked out

My car's transmission fluid leaked out.

If your fluid has leaked out completely, I would suggest having the system thoroughly inspected by a certified mechanic.

3. Transmission fluid leaked out

Q: Gear shift lever sticking in park

You have a shift lock problem with your car. Most of the time, this is caused by the shift interlock solenoid is failing, but I have also seen the shifter assembly break internally and cause it to bind. I typically...

Q: how many mounts are on the engine/transmission of a xtype jaguar

Normally a front wheel drive vehicle will have an engine mount on the passenger side of the vehicle, an engine mount on the front of the vehicle, and a transmission mount on the bottom side or driver side of the...

Q: Power steering fluid leak

Hello. If the power steering pump is leaking then it needs to be replaced. There are not seals that can be replaced on their own. I typically replace the pump and flush the fluid out. Once that is done the...