Q: Transmission fluid leaked out

My car's transmission fluid leaked out.

A: If your fluid has leaked out completely, I ...

If your fluid has leaked out completely, I would suggest having the system thoroughly inspected by a certified mechanic.

Q: Multiple problems with car

Hello. It sounds like you may have a couple of issues going on that may or may not be related. The coolant leak needs to be checked and fixed first as that can cause engine overheating and cause the smell...

Q: Car clicking off at full throttle

When you are adding fuel to your tank, the air in your tank has to go somewhere. This air is saturated with gas vapors so it is collected by the cars Evaporative system. The air and fuel vapor leave the...

Q: Leaking coolant hoses

Hello, a leaking cooling system is something that needs to repaired sooner than later. If the vehicle overheats that can lead costly repairs or engine failure. You should get the aid of a mechanic who can pressurize the cooling system...