Q: Q: Transmission fluid leaked out

My car's transmission fluid leaked out.

3. Q: Transmission fluid leaked out

Q: Error codes on my 2012 Q5 P2099 P2096 & P2196

These codes could possibly be related to an issue with the turbocharger or the catalytic converter. Unfortunately these codes could lead to very expensive repairs depending on what exactly is the cause of this issue. I would recommend having a...

Q: Engine temperature keeps going up

Hello. The cooling system is designed to keep the engine at operating temperature. Hot coolant from the engine flows through the radiator, which lowers the temperature. The lower temperature coolant is then returned to the engine. The primary cooling system...

Q: Coolant leaking 2009 Volvo Diesel D5 engine

Hello - coolant leaks have many sources, sometimes very subtle to locate. Since coolant evaporates on a hot engine, it is often hard to trace to it's source. It is still possible you have a blown head gasket (early stages),...