3. Q: Transmission fluid leak

Q: Transmission 2004 BMW X3

Hi there - this transmission (5L40E) has problems with valve body wear in higher mileage vehicles that can manifest itself in some of the behaviors you describe. This is due to hydraulic pressure not being high enough for complete, rapid...

Q: How do you know if ta the blower or resistor

This may be related to a faulty blower motor or blower motor relay. Occasionally, the blower motor itself will wear out or become faulty working intermittently as the brush contacts inside the motor wear out. The blower motor relay supplies...

Q: Q: How often should I change my transmission fluid

Hey there, thank you for writing in about your 2010 Chevrolet Colorado. In accordance with the schedule of your vehicle the transmission fluid and filter should be changed every 50,000 miles. If you'd like to have your transmission fluid serviced,...