Q: Q: Transmission fluid leak

It is leaking transmission fluid next to the oil pan on the bottom of the car.

Hello. If the transmission fluid is leaking near the engine, then most of the time it is coming from the front seal of the transmission. If it is coming from further up then it may be caused by a failing transmission cooler line. If the leak is bad then it should be cleaned up first. If the leak is hard to find then a mechanic would typically install dye to the fluid to assist in locating the transmission fluid leak and resolving the problem.

3. Q: Transmission fluid leak