Q: Q: Transmission filter

My cars transmission wont go past 1st gear (automatic). I dropped the trans pan and realized the trans filter is there. What caused this?

3. Q: Transmission filter

Q: Oil pressure sensor or oil pump

If you have low oil pressure indication and getting engine noise then the oil pump is most likely the cause and not the oil sending unit. In order to verify the cause the oil pressure would need to be checked...

Q: Truck idling high

Hi there. You may need to have the carburetor adjusted or you have a binding throttle high idle choke linkage. A major vacuum leak can be something that can lead to having a high idling vehicle. A primary cause for...

Q: I had a wire switch connected to my 06 torrent to make my air work now my key wont cut the car off my engine not getting gas

The check engine light with an arrow pointing downward warns of a "reduced power" engine operating condition. That issue is common enough that a specific diagnostic, namely a Reduced Engine Power Warning Light Diagnostic is performed by technicians dispatched by...