Q: Q: Transmission filter

My cars transmission wont go past 1st gear (automatic). I dropped the trans pan and realized the trans filter is there. What caused this?

3. Q: Transmission filter

Q: Why when I install a starter in truck it makes a lot of noise an then have to replace starter again the gears are grinded down

You may need to install a spacer to prevent the flywheel from touching the starter gear when the vehicle is running. This could be cause of both the noise and the worn down gears. If you need help with this...

Q: Does the main relay also affect the turn signals?

Hi there. It sounds like you may have blown a fuse during your repair of the main relay. Check all your fuses and relays and replace them as necessary. Then, using an electrical wiring diagram, verify that the wiring harness...

Q: Engine is over heating and I'm not getting heat. 2001 Pontiac Grand Am 3.4 V6

Hello - I agree with your diagnosis - a water pump failure is a prime candidate for both overheating and a "no heat from the heater". Lack of water flow will cause both symptoms, and cause damage to the engine...