Q: Transmission coolant line

Hello I have a picture was wondering if u could tell me if this is the coolant line for sure before I buy a new part

3. Transmission coolant line

Q: Transmission hot idle engine no check engine light what hapoen

Hello, thank you for writing in. If your transmission is getting hot during idle, there is likely something wrong with fluid or the pump. The transmission oil/fluid is used to help cool the transmission down. Consider the last time that...

Q: Transmission fluid filter change - 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria

Based on your model year, this vehicle may have lots of miles on it. (I am going to assume they changed the transmission filter as they should have. Call to verify.) Changing transmission fluid can often have a negative effect,...

Q: My truck is starting to have a rough idol , I changed the spark plugs about 6 months ago.

The rough idle is often times associated with what is called an idle air control module/valve which regulates the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the motor. When this is not working properly,...