Q: Q: Transmission

My ford truck would not move I change filter but when it gets hot it would not move

3. Q: Transmission

Q: P0604 code pops up. Check engine light is on and p2107 p2110 and u0100

Hi there. The code U0100 means that the ECM (computer) has lost communication. Check the battery and the battery cables and make sure that they are in good condition. Check the ground wires to the chassis and to the fuse...

Q: 2005 Nissan Pathfinder won't accelerate

While there can be a few reasons as to why your Nissan Pathfinder is giving these accelerate problems, from my experience the first place I would start investigating is the throttle body. The throttle body in your Pathfinder is electronically...

Q: how do you shut off the door warning chime when door is open and truck ignition keyis in accessory on my 2003 Ford F-150

Instructions covering one common technique to disable the door chime are posted in this video. Note that this is an amateur video and thus does not include the steps in the factory service manual to disable the air bag which...