Q: Transmission not operating correctly and stops working on when coming to a stop.

WHILE DRIVING I CAME TO A COMPLETE STOP THEN TRIED TO GO FORWARD AND WAS NOT ABLE.I WANT TO KNOW WHAT CAUSES THIS TO HAPPEN TO A VEHICLE THAT HAS LOW MILES.DEALERSHIP RECOMMEND A REPLACED. 2007 S550 4matic

Hi there. The transmission drive selector module may have failed causing the transmission to not shift or go into gear. This is a common issue with the 2007 Mercedes-Benz vehicles. Check the wiring harness on the transmission to see if there is any loose connections. If the harness is good and tight, then I recommend replacing the drive selector module to the transmission. If the module was replaced and the problem still continues, then the transmission may be slipping the clutches internally causing the vehicle to not move when coming to a stop. If you need further assistance with your transmission not moving, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Transmission not operating correctly and stops working on when coming to a stop.