Q: Q: Transmission

Can you swap the same transmission with out any problems

3. Q: Transmission

Q: Strong smell of gas in my 2002 volvo v70. 161,000 miles

Hello there. Anytime you smell gasoline inside the cabin of a car, truck or SUV; it's typically an indicator of a fuel leak. This is a situation that should not be avoided, as although it might seem to be a...

Q: Intake camshaft needs replaced according to my Audi dealer.

If you vehicle is slipping a bit when accelerating, that is not the engine's intake counter balance shaft nor the engine's camshaft, but rather the transmission clutches are not pressurizing all the way or the clutches are worn. First check...

Q: 2006 Volvo s60 starts, but then stops/chokes out almost immediately

Hi Christian. The fact that you remove the mass air flow sensor and the engine appears to run fine might be an indication that the root source of your problem is the electrical harness that connects the MAF sensor to...