Q: Transmission

I recently had to replace my transmission because it broke from inside. The machanic installed the required Cvt transmission. However after I picked up the car from the shop. I noticed the "engine service soon" light was on. My friend used an obd reader and it gave him the code for p0845. Is it possible that the machanic may have put in the regular transmission fluid. Instead of the cvt fluid ? The machanic seems very sketchy and I don't want to risk the car breaking down again
2007 Nissan Altima. 2.5s My car has 13487 miles.

It is very possible that the mechanic who worked on your vehicle installed the wrong kind of transmission fluid. I would recommend returning to this mechanic and verifiying that the correct type of fluid was used in your transmission. Explain the trouble code that you have and tell them that your vehicle should not have a check engine light at all after such a repair. Any issues related to your transmission should likely be covered under warranty since the work was done so recently.

3. Transmission