Q: transmission

The car is running not good i have to put my foot down to about 5 revvs for it.to change gear its auto in every gear And shudders Lose power some times

A: It sounds like you may have a major transmi...

It sounds like you may have a major transmission failure. The transmission is slipping if your RPMs are going as high as 5000 before it shifts. The shuddering is another sign of potential transmission failure. I would recommend having your transmission inspected by a qualified mechanic who is proficient in transmission diagnosis. It is very possible that an overhaul or replacement of the transmission will be necessary to resolve this issue.