Q: Q: Transmission

When the car is cold tranny shifts fine. When car gets warm or hot tranny is stuck in like third gear. No check engine light no leaks

3. Q: Transmission

Q: Location for speed sensor?

Hello. It sounds like your transmission is in "limp mode", causing the 2nd gear start operation. If you can get the problem codes that are setting the Check Engine light, it will help in your diagnosis considerably! Most auto...

Q: Whining noise near motor with acceleration and deceleration of RPM, power steering fluid level is normal.

Hi there. Loved the sound description! In most cases, this type of noise is caused by a loose serpentine belt or worn out pulley on one of the accessories it powers. You might want to have a professional mechanic come...

Q: I have a 2004 Dodge Dakota that needs the front wheel hubs changed. It is 4wd with all wheel ABS. I need some tips.

When I replace a hub, I don't necessarily remove the CV joints. I do, however, remove the nut that is holding the CV joint onto the hub. You will need to remove the brakes and rotor, the upper and lower...