Q: Transmission

When the car is cold tranny shifts fine. When car gets warm or hot tranny is stuck in like third gear. No check engine light no leaks

You may be experiencing what’s called "Limp Mode." Your Jeep trans staying in 2nd or 3rd and not shifting probably means that it is in limp mode. It is a computer strategy designed to protect the transmission from harm when it loses a critical input from a sensor that it depends on to make good decisions. This type of issue needs attention right away. Jeep and many other makes install this feature to alert the driver to get to stop driving and move to a safe location. A certified technician will use a scan tool to help diagnose your transmission issue and pinpoint the cause. Frequently, an electrically-related fix, such as solenoid, sensor, or wiring repair, is in order.

3. Transmission