Q: Transmission

Do ford fusions 2013 have different types of transmissions or can I use a Ford Fusion hybrid on a se Eco boost ?

A: The hybrid transmission will be different t...

The hybrid transmission will be different than the regular engine model. At the very least the programming of the transmission would be different in order to be compatable with a hybrid vehicle. I would strongly recommend getting a transmisison from another SE ecoboost rather than the one from a hybrid model. This will ensure that everything goes smoothly and no issues will occur. It would be quite unfortuante to remove the transmission and go to install the new one just to find out that one minor difference will cause you to start all over.