Q: Q: Transmission

I wanted to know if I could use a 2000 Lexus transmission in a 1995 Lexus.

3. Q: Transmission

Q: Shock Absorbers with variable adjustment suspension. 2001 Lexus ES300

This is possible, however, I would definitely not recommend doing this since the electronic suspension is part of the vehicle ride control. If this is not properly hooked up and maintained, there is a good chance you will likely run...

Q: My 2000 Ford Expedition Eddie Buer 5.4L is stalling and engine dies when I go to brake. Before when I would brake the engine rpm would go up.

Hi there. What is happening is there is a vacuum leak that is present during the braking time. The brake booster either has a vacuum valve leaking or a diaphragm leaking. When stepping on the brakes, the vacuum drops causing...

Q: Intermittent steering wheel shaking

It sounds to me like the wheels are out of balance. This may be because of a bent rim, or simply because the wheels weren't balanced properly when you had the tires replaced. Most tire and wheel imbalance problems make...