Q: Q: Transmission

I wanted to know if I could use a 2000 Lexus transmission in a 1995 Lexus.

3. Q: Transmission

Q: Lexus is250 2006 electronic power steering problem

It is unlikely the battery terminal connection is a cause of the fault you are describing. If they have actual evidence of a fault related to the "connection", they should have provided that information to you. If no evidence is...

Q: I was driving and my car started making a clicking sound, which got worse.

Typically a clicking sound is caused by metal-to-metal contact, caused either by a lack of lubrication or metal fatigue; which may have been caused by overheating. If the sound is coming from the engine, and increases as the engine revs...

Q: Battery light on dashboard?

The noise and burning smell is most likely from the alternator. Have the battery checked to make sure it is okay. Once that is done, check and replace the alternator if necessary. If you need some help with these checks,...