Q: Q: Transmission

I wanted to know if I could use a 2000 Lexus transmission in a 1995 Lexus.

3. Q: Transmission

Q: Possible booster needed - 1996 Lexus LX450

A "normal" brake job only addresses wearing parts like brake pads and rotors (or brake shoes and drums on drum brake vehicles). The brake booster rarely fails, and then usually because the brake master cylinder has allowed brake fluid to...

Q: Car stalled & wouldn't start again. Replaced several parts & still not starting. Help? 2000 Dodge Stratus

You may be mistaken that the plugs are fouled with oil. Instead they may be fouled with fuel. Try to hold the throttle wide open and start the vehicle. You may need to see if the fuel pressure regulator is...

Q: Q: Ignition

You will need to remove ignition switch to move position of key slot to get ignition back in.