Q: Q: Transmission

My car won't go into reverse I've added transmission fluid, let my car run for 30 mins and went through all the gears the only one that doesn't seem to work is reverse.

Hello, This may be a sign of low transmission fluid or a faulty transmission control solenoid. As you know, automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car’s computer activates a transmission solenoid, which directs transmission fluid into the valve body to engage the correct gear. When this is faulty or not working properly, this can cause a delay in gear shifting or in some cases cause the car to not shift at all. This type of problem is amplified any time the transmission is low on fluid creating a drop in hydraulic pressure. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Q: Transmission