Q: Transmission

It will not go forward or reverse but I hit the gas pedal it sound like it's trying to take off but it's not going anywhere please help the day it's stop moving I was driving and I hit the brakes to make a turns and i went into the gas to continue to drive then after iade the turn it rode a little bit more then it sound like I was down shifting truck stop right there wouldn't go in reverse and wouldn't go forward so I had to have it towed to my residence

This may be a result of low transmission fluid or potentially a faulty transmission control module. A faulty transmission control module may cause a delay in acceleration or erratic shifting of gears. The transmission control module has various sensors such as vehicle speed sensors, wheel speed sensors, throttle position sensors, turbine speed sensor, and transmission fluid temperature sensors that all direct information to it in order for it to perform it’s function. Other functions controlled by the TCM are components such as a kick down switch, traction control system, and cruise control module. Any of these may also affect the way the transmission control module performs and controls the transmission and the shifting of your vehicle. I would suggest having a professional from Your Mechanic come to your location to properly diagnose your transmission problem.