Q: Transmission bounces back and forth between 3-4 or 4-overdrive

Lost all automatic gears could only shift manually. Tcc solenoid went out. Replaced it and did a fluid and filter change. Lost over drive. Replaced the brake light sensor and that came back. Now it bounces between 3-4 or 4 and overdrive, I can't tell. I'm leaning towards tps vss or tss. I'm not sure what to do.

Hello, this transmission is controlled by a computer. The TPS (throttle position sensor), VSS (vehicle speed sensor) and TSS (turbine speed sensor) would create more issues than you are having. There would have to be an inspection of transmission, I think you have an internal issue with the transmission. It would have to be taken apart to evaluate its condition. If you’d like, a certified YourMechanic Technician can come to your location to inspect your transmission and verify, the issue and give you options on repairs.