Q: Transmission acting up

I have a slight delay when I am starting my truck. There is also a slight delay when I put the truck into drive. If I am on a hill and have the truck in drive, it will roll backwards instead of staying when I release the brake.

A: Hi. This slight delay in start your truck i...

Hi. This slight delay in start your truck is effected by how well your truck intakes and ignites the fuel and air mixture. The delay and the "roll back" is common on your truck. The delay is intended to save gas and wear on your vehicle by bogging the throttle response. It is common for people to have the computer reprogrammed to cut throttle response time shorter.