Q: Transmission 2nd gear not engaging properly.

After w gain some speed and the transmission starts engaging 2nd gear the car twitches a lottle bit and the engages 2nd gear.

The transmission may need to have the linear control solenoid and spring replaced due to a broken spring and clogged passages in the transmission and solenoid. If after flushing out the passages and replacing the parts it still has shift issues, then the transmission will need to be replaced with a re-manufactured one. This is all on Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) 00-012, so you may want to talk with your Honda dealer about this.